The Twentieth Century: The United States and the World, 1898–1991
The Twentieth Century: The United States and the World, 1898–1991 is the ninth volume in the award-winning History in a Box series. The twentieth century was one of tumultuous change, as social revolution, technical innovation and competition, and international events and relationships shaped the United States and its place in the world.
- e-Resource Book, which provides 60+ annotated primary sources, photographs and other images, and a list of additional resources
- a poster-size timeline of important twentieth-century events
- a set of ten posters of documents and illustrations; ten placards of key individuals and topics with document-based questions for discussion
- Historians on the Record DVD of lectures by eminent historians
- Teaching Literacy through History booklet with three units aligned with Common Core State Standards