Our Classroom-Ready PD modules have been designed to provide teachers with ready-made, classroom-friendly resources on the origins and evolution of key topics in American history that have great resonance today. The new online modules provide scholars’ lectures and pedagogy workshops from our How Did We Get Here? professional development series, originally held on Zoom.
Each module includes
- Lectures by an eminent historian in the field
- Pedagogy sessions led by a Gilder Lehrman Master Teacher
- Digital-friendly unit of Teaching Literacy through History™ lesson plans directly connected to the session topics
- Recommended readings and resources on the module topics and themes
- Certificates of completion for professional development hours