Self-Paced Courses offer graduate-level instruction in American history—led by the nation’s top historians
The Gilder Lehrman Institute’s fifty Self-Paced Courses, drawn from our MA in American History, allow you to study 500 years of American history with eminent historians—from your own home, in your own time, and at your own pace! Courses can be used by educators to obtain professional development credit, with certificates available upon completion.
Each Self-Paced Course includes
- Video lectures by a leading historian
- MP3 audio recordings of each lecture
- Primary sources and in-depth readings
- Short quizzes to review your knowledge
- For Teachers: 3 to 15 professional development contact hours
- A certificate of completion
- Standard Price: $39.99
- Affiliate School Teacher and Affiliate Librarian Price: $29.99
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com.