The Gilder Lehrman Institute's Self-Paced Course Program offer graduate-level online instruction in American history by the nation's top historians.
These courses—drawn from our MA in American History Program—allow you to study 500 years of American history with eminent historians from your own home, and at your own time and pace!
Courses can also be used by educators to obtain professional development credit, with certificates available upon completion of the accompanying quizzes (one quiz per lecture).
Each Self-Paced Course includes
- Video lectures by a leading historian
- MP3 audio recordings of each lecture
- Primary sources and in-depth readings
- A series of short quizzes to review your knowledge
- A certificate of completion for the course
This program now includes more than 30 courses, with new courses added throughout the year. View a full list of Self-Paced Courses here.
Gilder Lehrman Institute’s Self-Paced Courses range from 3 to 15 professional development contact hours.
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Standard Price: $39.99
- Affiliate School Teacher and Affiliate Librarian Price: $29.99
To purchase a Self-Paced Course, please create a free account (if you do not have an account already) here.
To purchase a Self-Paced Course, please create a free account HERE.