2021 Teacher Seminar Registration Now Open
Posted by Gilder Lehrman Staff on Thursday, 03/04/2021
The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History’s Teacher Seminars offer K–12 educators the opportunity to work with the nation’s top American history professors and work in-depth with primary sources. This summer, we’re pleased to offer educators the opportunity to study with eminent historians in multiple seminars.
Now in its 27th year, our Teacher Seminars will take place online and include
- Between 12 and 15 hours of video lectures by leading historians
- The opportunity to attend live Q&As with historians
- Live pedagogy sessions led by Gilder Lehrman master teachers
- Selected primary sources, lesson plans, and spotlights from the Gilder Lehrman Collection, and other classroom-ready resources
NEW IN 2021
- No application process: You can directly register for the Seminars of your choice beginning today!
- Participants may register for as many seminars as they like.
- Plenary sessions with leading historians will be available to all seminar participants.
- 7 completely new Seminar topics are on offer this summer.
Spots are limited, so act fast!
Teacher Seminars are open exclusively to members of the Institute’s free Affiliate School Program.
Not yet in our Affiliate School Program? Register for free here.