Fall 2022 Newsletter
Posted by Gilder Lehrman Staff on Tuesday, 08/23/2022
The Gilder Lehrman Institute welcomes you to fall and the start of the school year with recent news about summer happenings, exciting introductions to programs and resources for students and teachers, and a reminder of the centrality of the Affiliate Schools Program to the Institute and its engagement with educators and learners all around the world.
- A remembrance of longtime friend and trustee of the Institute, David McCullough
- Celebration of the 2022 State History Teachers of the Year
- News about the Gettysburg College–Gilder Lehrman MA in American History featuring a new video of recent teacher graduates explaining the program, its many benefits and manageability.
- Recounting of the first Gilder Lehrman Teacher Symposium from this summer
- Celebrating American Historical Holidays, an evolving resource for teachers and students throughout the year.