Self-Paced Courses offer graduate-level instruction in American history—led by the nation’s top historians
The Gilder Lehrman Institute’s self-paced courses—drawn from our MA in American History Program—allow you to study 500 years of American history with eminent historians from your own home, in your own time and at your own pace!
Courses can also be used by educators to obtain professional development credit, with certificates available upon completion of the accompanying quizzes.
Each Self-Paced Course includes
- Video lectures by a leading historian
- MP3 audio recordings of each lecture
- Primary sources and in-depth readings
- A series of short quizzes to review your knowledge
- A certificate of completion for the course
This program now includes more than 30 courses, with new courses added throughout the year. View a full list of Self-Paced Courses here.
The Gilder Lehrman Institute’s Self-Paced Courses range from 3 to 15 professional development contact hours.
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Standard Price: $39.99
- Affiliate School Teacher and Affiliate Librarian Price: $29.99
To purchase a Self-Paced Course, please login or create a free account here.
To purchase a Self-Paced Course, please create a free account HERE.